What should we pay attention to in the process of using concrete pump truck?
1. When the chassis, internal combustion engine, air compressor, water pump and hydraulic device of concrete pump truck are used, the general regulations of the truck and the relevant regulations of concrete pump shall be implemented.
2. Pump trucks should be used in a flat and solid place with no obstacles around them and no high-voltage transmission lines over them. Pump trucks should not be parked on slopes.
3. When the pump truck is in place, it should support its legs and maintain the level and stability of the fuselage. When feeding with the boom, the inclination of the fuselage must not exceed 3°.
4. The pump truck should turn on the parking lights to avoid collision.
5. The following items should be inspected before work:
a. Fuel, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil are sufficientadequately, tire pressure is in line with the requirements, lighting and signal indicators are complete and good.
b. The hydraulic system works normally, pipeline without leakage, the cleaning pump is well equipped.
c. There is no debris in the mixing bucket, and the protection grid on the hopper is intact and covered tightly.
d. The pipeline is firmly connected and well sealed.
6. Pipes and hoses used for distribution pipes shall be selected according to the specifications of the manufacturer. Pipes with diameters exceeding the specified diameter shall not be used. Pipes installed shall be fastened with safety belts.
7. The extension of the boom shall be carried out in the order of the factory instructions. It is strictly forbidden to use the boom to lift or drag objects.
8. When the boom is in full extension, the body must not be moved. When moving the body in the work, the upper boom should be folded and fixed, and the moving speed should not exceed 10km/h.
9. Do not pull the hose at the front end of the boom on the ground. When the wind is at level 6 or above, the boom should not be used to transport concrete.
10. Before pumping, when the temperature of hydraulic oil is lower than 15 C, the method of prolonging the empty running time should be adopted to increase the oil temperature.
11. When pumping, check the operation of the pump and the stirring device, monitor the instruments and indicators, and find that the abnormality should be stopped in time.
12. During operation, the grille on the hopper shall not be removed, and unqualified aggregates or sundries shall be removed in time.
13. When the pressure gauge rises to a high value and the running sound changes, the pumping should be stopped immediately, and the reverse running method should be used to eliminate the pipeline blockage, if it is invalid, the pipe should be cleaned.
14. After the use of the pump truck is completed, the concrete in the pipeline and hopper shall be exported, and then the hopper and pipeline shall be flushed. When using compressed air to flush the pipeline, it is strictly forbidden to stand within 10 meters in front of the outlet end of the pipeline.